The Fort Loramie Athletic website has undergone a redesign and we are excited to share it with you! There are a few noticeable changes to the look and functionality of the site as well as a couple new features that we will be releasing in the near future.
First and foremost, the aesthetics of the site have been made to look much more professional and have been optimized to fit any device you are using! The website is still accessible through your home computer by visiting www.fortloramieathletics.com; however, the Android and iPhone mobile views and well as any tablet you are using have been redesigned to allow easy functionality and accessibility. By simply going to the athletic website home page on your mobile device or tablet and using the “Add to Home Screen” feature on your device, it will add an App that gives you access to all of our content with a single click! Get it set up today and follow all of your favorite Redskin Athletic programs!
Next, one major improvement you will notice is that ALL levels of a particular sport are in one location! For example, by going to WINTER SPORTS, you will see 7th Grade – Varsity listed under Boys and Girls Basketball. This is a very nice feature compared to the old site having JH and HS sports separate. Click on each individual team to see schedules, teams rosters, and photos all located in one place!
Next, there have been many new items added to the site! For example, some of the updates include:
- Athletic Deparment Information
- Student-Athlete Participation
- 2017-2018 Ticket and Sports Pass information
- Wilson Health Sports Medicine Athletic Training Services
- Booster Club links
- The Fort Loramie Sports Network live and archived events
- Coaches Corner
There are many more updates to come so browse around, check out the new information and let us know if there is anything else you would like to see on the site!
Finally, there are two new features that we will be rolling out in the near future.
1. First is our ALERTS feature. To begin with, the Athletic Department will use this to communicate any important information that may effect or give information on a game, practice, or other athletic event. You can sign up to receive these alerts by clicking on the Sign Up for Alerts link at the top of each page, creating an account, and selecting which sport and level you would like to follow. You can select as many as you want! As our coaches become more familiar with the new site, they may start using this at a program level as well. If they decide to do so, we will make sure to let you know and you can manage which teams you follow to receive more program specific information and changes in practice time or other special program announcements.
2. In the near future (spring of 2018) we will be rolling out a new sports registration process for the 2018-2019 school year. This is an online registration system through our athletic website that will allow you to complete all of the required forms (with the exception of the sports physical*) for athletic participation online! NO MORE MOUNDS OF PAPER! And even better, you only need to fill out athlete information, contact information, and medical information ONE TIME for you child’s entire athletic career at Fort Loramie (other than updating information as needed)! On a yearly basis, only an electronic signature will be needed for all other required forms such as Athletic Code of Conduct, Concussion Information, and Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
** The OHSAA Sports Physical will still need to be turned in to the Athletic Office as a hard copy as required.
We are very excited for all of the new and exciting things happening every year at Fort Loramie and we thank you for all of your continued support of Fort Loramie Local Schools, the Fort Loramie Athletic Department, and our Student-Athletes! Enjoy the new site!