Due to the COVID restrictions, we will once again only be permitted to have 15% of total capacity or 300 fans, whichever is lower. With these regulations, the SCAL and Fort Loramie Athletic Department have come up with winter ticketing procedures. PLEASE continue to wear your mask and socially distance while in bleachers.
High School – Presale tickets will be sold in the high school office for each student-athlete to purchase
- 8 tickets/player
- 6 tickets/player, 2 tickets/pep band members, 2 tickets/cheer
- 4 tickets/player, 2tickets/cheer will be made available at the gate for purchase. Parents/family will report to the gate, state student-athletes name and pay for tickets. It is recommended to leave the gym between 7th and 8th grade games.
AWAY – SCAL
Minimum of 60 tickets will be made available. Players will be notified of the amount available before game. Parents/family will report to the gate, state student-athletes name and pay for tickets
- A minimum of 2 tickets will be allotted per player (4 tickets if a student has a blended family). If additional tickets are available, we will notify
- Parents and attendees of the preceding game in the junior high contests (depending on the facility) may be asked to clear the gym to allow space for people to see the other grade’s game that follows.
Ticket pricing will be as follows – $6 JV/Varsity Games, $3 Junior High Contests
- In the event of a triple-header with freshman games, all tickets will be $6.
- If a facility or district so chooses, they may play the freshmen games in an auxiliary gym at no charge (if possible), but this option is up to each respective school.
Away – non conference
- Each school will have different procedures. Student-athletes, coaches and community will be made aware of their procedures the week of the game.