We have required that all of our coaches take 4 classes for training and awareness on necessary issues that effect our students. You will take these SafeSchools courses online, and you do not need to print off the certificates after each course. I have access to make sure everyone has taken the courses and completed the training.
Those of you who coach a fall or winter sport, the courses and training must be complete by July 26th, 2019. The deadline for all other sports is December 12th, 2019. For those of you who coach multiple sports, you need to only complete the training one time. Below are the directions on how to complete the courses.
- Log in to http://fortloramie.oh.safeschools.com/
- Your username is your first name . last name – all lower case.
- Example: jack.nicklaus
- You will have 4 mandatory classes on your home screen to select from:
- Bullying: Recognition & Response
- Child Abuse: Mandatory Reporting
- Health Emergencies: Life-Threatening Allergies
- Student Mental Health
- Click on any one of the four and it will open that course up for you.
- View/listen to the PowerPoints and videos.
- Take and pass the quiz at the end of each course.
- Repeat for the other courses.
If you have any questions, or are unable to access the course, contact Mr. Westerheide.